The yoyo for people with a dream!

After owning and analyzing the play of yoyos that cost all the way up to $1000, @fewandfarbetweenyoyos and I turned to the drawing board with the hopes of creating one of the absolute best all around yoyos on the market. I’ve always been the type of person to believe that
if you have a dream, and believe in yourself , anything really is possible. It took well over a year to get everything right with this throw, but it’s time to finally introduce “The Dreamer”. What is it you might ask? A rounded trimetal yoyo built to be able to handle absolutely anything that you can throw at it. You like organics?what about v and h shaped comp yoyos? You’ll absolutely love this no matter who you are. Horizontal? Easy…tech? Too easy… what about speed? Road runner! Stable? You got it! Power? Maybe even a bit too much, float? Like a :butterfly:. This thing is truly incredible and I mean that. I paid really close attention to the small details of this yoyo. I even abused one on purpose to make sure it could handle a beating and boy a boy it’s still playing like a dream. Every great dream begins with a DREAMER! 7068 body, Stainless steel inner ring, titanium outer ring. Sheesh

Drops today at 8pm est! Stay tuned

23 Likes

Woah! Looks incredible dude!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you and the team! Looks fantastic!!

Any other colors or just the Unknown for now?

4 Likes

Just the Unknown version for now. Be on the lookout for special editions in the future.

5 Likes

Looking pretty. Good for you @Theycallmecotton , you’re the man. Definitely big props to @moefv as well.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! We really tried to get this one perfect!

2 Likes

what’s the price for this beauty? how many will be available for this drop? which websites can i get it?

4 Likes

You can check everything out in the link above and also I will PM you our website. Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re the man!

3 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

What if I don’t dream

2 Likes

My dreams were crushed. But aluminum, steel and titanium are much harder to crush than my dreams! What a beauty!!!

3 Likes

I’ll be holding out for that one for a little while then.

1 Like

Everyone has a dream :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

About 5 dreamers left! Almost completely sold out. I promise you don’t won’t to miss this release, you won’t regret it