Drawing DONE for Pre-Release of YoYoStringLab

I prefer a glass of beer myself, to cool the heat from the roasted peppers I like to sprinkle over every slice.

Ivan

1 Like

Life is too short to Lemon Lime–Er, live a lie.

1 Like

I love looking at blue lagoons it seems to always make my day great.

1 Like

After reading through this thread, i´m craving for a Neon Yellow snack with lots of sugar in it.

1 Like

I’m heading out to the pier today to see some Ocean Blue in-person;

1 Like

I can’t see myself wearing a fusion fuschia shirt unless I have some matching sneakers.

1 Like

There would be no good yoyo videos without Neon Yellow string.

1 Like

They call it mellow Yellow, quite right slick :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for having some fun with this drawing for the new NYTRO string. The contest entry window is now closed. I’ll be back in a minute or two with the chosen posts to receive the string.

1 Like

CONGRATS! to the following three posters shown below with their random number generated number. I will send you a private message to get the mailing address for your NYTRO bottle & string.

@djinni_cake is #8, congrats!

@Batman_0001 is #28, congrats!

@Lefski is #84, congrats!

14 Likes

Thanks everyone for joining in. The finishing touches are happening this week before sending the NYTRO off to YoYoExpert. You should see it available not too long after djinni_cake, Batman_0001 and Lefski have had a chance to try it out.

6 Likes

Grats

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

How thick is the NYTRO string? Is it like Type X or is it thicker than that?

1 Like

It’s pretty similar to Type X in thickness. I’m not forgetting those who like a thicker string though :wink:

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I can only play with strings that are Type X thickness, everything else like Plutonium and Venom is way too thick for me. Time to get some of these strings!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m very happy. First time i´ve ever won something! Looking forward to try this string. The container looks very fancy and will be very useful to me.

2 Likes

we’re all winners as far as i am concerned…… we gets the new string

3 Likes

This has been really fun! What a great way to promote a new product. Looking forward to seeing Nytro hit the store!

Ivan

2 Likes