Draupnir

Please don’t make me buy one just to try it out :stuck_out_tongue:

What yyrs have you tried before?
Anyway, these newer models are like , really really good.
Highly doubt you will feel " ugh just another YYR with dif specs" if you get one :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t put interest enough to know the names, but some are “I think” e=mc and dreadnought/dread G…
But hey, this year we will have a regional contest and Kharis from yyr is supposed to come so good news lol

Yeah; that is Bull. Lol.

This thread has a lot of conflict on it…

Oh well shrugs

Its a shame of the entire yoyoing community that there exist a ‘‘best yoyo ever’’.

I know that some of my yoyo friends here have tried it but not THAT hyped up… “best yoyo ever” is still an opinion which many people agree but we can’t say it as a fact.
Still wanna try one for sure, the owner said it plays almost like sleipnir but lighter.
Going a bit off topic, which “feels” the lightest among sleipnir, overdrive, stargazer, and stardust? I think those are within similar specs but I want one with the least rim weight OR the lightest feel not necessarily less rim weight.

overdrive

2 Likes

But if the draupnir is widely considered to be the best yoyo, then why do $650 yoyos exist?!

Best is still an opinion, although many believe it is, others think there’s better yoyos.

And people may just want a really good performing Titanium yoyo,

Think about it, a lot of people have big collections, why? Because they want variety. If you have a good job you may just want the luxury of having a dazzler