Don't know if I should......

So good then? Keep em com in!

When I lived at my parents they had an older house from about the sixties. The ceilings were low and my bed room was small. And the only place to Yoyo in the house was my room by the ceiling fan, not under it directly but close enough. No eli hops or anything high. Even trying hard I had multiple yoyos hit that fan. Pissed off every time. I collect but still play most of everything I have. I think at that time maybe I had about 15 metals. Still play with a couple and hate the fans marks. Also hit the ceiling a lot but drywall will buff out. Now I have my own house and my yoyos almost always stay mint inside the house. Now taking them on adventures is another story ;like day one of owning my summit and concrete called its name. Lol I now have my delrin severe and now my rally which will be my outside throws.

I smacked a DV888 into my glasses and scratched both lol. Unfortunately I canā€™t find the scratch on the yoyo because itā€™s so beat up.

One other thing that about gave my a heart attack. Maybe not the best description of how mad at my self I was. Never Never ever ever Never ever Yoyo directly in front of an open case. I was, and Yoyo got squirrelly jump onto my case and in one throw I believe about 5 Yoyos became non mint. Yeah super sucked watching it bounce and dance in a case full of yoyos. So fast too, tried to pull it away just not quick enough. Not to bad of damage but most had pin pricks and little scuffs didnā€™t affect play on any. Donā€™t think many can say the messed up 5 yoyos in one throw.

Ouch! What throws?

I was yoyoing with the Chief, The chief and superwide got the worst, damage all on outer rims and cup area. But they are some Bad A throws, that 54 is super rare. Very light damage but like I said not mint any more.

Here is what a fan can do, I thought I messed up more but I think it was just these three.

And here is the day old summit that wanted to be friends with concrete.

is that blue one on the top a noctu?

I was just gonna ask thatā€¦

yep the smaller one, I believe it was there first release of the noctu. My only ILLy except the one drop collab. Donā€™t really like it, I am into bigger throws now and a little heavier, and that one is not very stable for me still very smooth. Its looks super cool though and the finish is one of the best.

Poor summitā€¦ :frowning:

That summitā€¦ Oh. My. God. I would dieā€¦

I was throwing in the mountains over what I thought was grass but was just a rock with weeds on it. My Summit made the loudest sound I have ever heard.