Done Yoyoing, I'll Miss you Guys

Hey guys. After yoyoing for about 4 years, It’s just not my thing anymore. But after all the time I’ve spent with the community, I’d feel really bad about just leaving you guys. I’ve recently decided to try my hand at making video game videos on YouTube. I’d really appreciate it if you guys would come check out my channel so I can still be involved with you guys. I plan on uploading Minecraft, TF2, and COD mainly with some other games in between.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoJoTheWonderFish?feature=mhee

So does that mean I can have your yoyos? ;D

Just kidding. Good luck.

To anyone actually interested, I have a near mint pre-pro batosai from Heath’s personal collection. I want it gone. I’ll go really cheap.

Too bad its not something else or I’d take you up. Got anything else to unload?

Hey can I buy a yo-yo from you please!!!

Alright, don’t turn this into a BST. Anyway, hope you can pick it up again sometime!

So sad. Losing another thrower to video games.

And here I am trying to get people OFF video games and into the yoyo.

Good luck, and have a nice time. :wink:

hope you make it big in youtube land. my friend is moving to spain so we are gonna start a minecraft team kinda like yogscast or guude and bdoubleO

Bye :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

See you man. Wish I could of gotten to know you better.

Well wish you luck in whatever you pick up.

Also you should hold on to at least one yoyo in case you get board. :wink:

Don’t forget YYE. You can still post your gaming videos here

Yea, do so. We’ll “Thumbs-up” all your videos. Just gimme your 'sai.

So long man. As a gamer myself, I know it’s kinda hard to keep throwing when you get so much into games. If it wasn’t for the community, I would have quit long ago.

Also, PM me about yoyos you want gone. I can at least put some cash into your pocket.

no joke i almost completly quit video games cuz of yo-yoing. And I will neve EVER regret it!!!

Me too. Only play on my iPhone when throwing is impossible(between classes) but now I’d rather buy a cheif that an XBox 360. But I do respect your choice. Just try to keep at least one for memories sake. You never know if you’ll want to throw at least once

When you get tired of making video game videos, just yoyo again. :wink:

Unless you earn money…

I traded a hard drive to my brother for a FHZ.