Does yo-yo packaging matter to you?

In which type of packaging do you prefer to receive a new yoyo?

• Cardboard Box or Canister
  • Metal Box or Canister
  • Pouch or Bag
  • Molded Plastic
  • None
  • I don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

I said “I don’t care”, but honestly the less packaging the better. I hate feeling like I have to keep the packaging even if it will just collect dust. The nice canisters, bags, etc seem like a nice touch, but if I don’t repurpose them for storage or something they are just another piece of clutter I feel like it would be wasteful to throw away. The cardboard boxes with nice logos on them are the worst, because you can’t really use them for much, but if you ever want to sell the yoyo, buyers seem to love original boxes. Not like I plan on reselling any of my yoyos at the moment, but you feel like you are throwing something away when you ditch them.

6 Likes

Hmm.

I’d only keep boxes if I was planning to re-sell, otherwise it’s just too much clutter in my life.

7 Likes

That on the other hand I would buy for the spaceship cup and throw the yoyo in the trash. Oh, and the bud container, gotta keep that too.

3 Likes

Yo-yo packaging doesn’t matter much to me. As long as there is some, I’m okay.

3 Likes

I think it only matters that the yo-yo should be delivered safely. Whenever people see the box. It should be a stylish, simple box.

1 Like

haha.

I enjoy nice packaging with just about anything. I guess it adds to the experience. I will say when it comes to yoyos, I do not like SF’s packaging or A-RT’s packaging. It just doesn’t feel as protective in transit to me. Something about the box that feels more secure to me.

5 Likes

I think their should be some packaging but I don’t care what it is. The only packaging I have cared about is the pouch that my bape2 came in. I use it all the time and is by far the best packaging.

3 Likes

Why is molded plastic even on here? lol (jk)

1 Like