Does this trick have a name???


I know a lot of people relieve string tension on the side mount, but I do it on the split bottom mount. Does this maneuver / trick have a name?


I believe this is what you are talking about :wink:


Exactly. ;D

Its called “Washing Off” I suppose. Much cooler than “split bottom string tension release maneuver”. lmao


Yeah that’s a little lengthy :smiley:


i call it mach 6, because i do one revolution of mach 5 before i do it! :smiley:


Oh so that’s what it’s called!! My friends started calling it the generator and it stuck with us. Lol

(Kei) #7

lol awesome
Vashek Kroutil also has a trick named mach 6


:o 8) :o

Just landed a mach 6. That trick has a wonderful “Wait… What the hell did he just do?!?” factor. lmao. Thanks for that vid Kei.


Yeeaaah! I’m diggin’ the mach 6 too. That trick is baller status. Thanks for sharing!

(Kei) #10

no prob 8)


thats awesome! the generator sounds great though!