does different aluminums made a big difference in play?

This. We’re all arguing over whether 7075 is better, when “better” is so subjective. The ACTUAL YOYO DESIGNERS that have commented have said that there is no huge benefit to 7075, what you do with 7075 you can do with 6061. In the end, they’re just different. Some people will like 7075 better and use that, while others will use 6061. Buy witch-ever yoyo you like better.

Going to throw the hype card here (it seems it’s fine throwing it anywhere):

7075 is all hype, titanium is the good stuff. :-*

I can’t agree with that. Titanium makes a great yoyo, but only whenyou have a great designer behind it.

That is the baffling part about the whole argument Geezer throws down. He is totally dismissive of the fact that it took a gifted set of individuals to come up with these amazing toys. The materials are nothing unless they are put in the right hands. He basically insults every designer in the industry when he dismisses them and attributes how good a yoyo is to something as trivial as the alloy used.

I thought I had made it clear it was a joke/sarcasm? The :-* should have given it out.

Wood, plastic, stainless steel, 6061, 7075, brass, titanium, they are all materials/tools to make great yoyos.

I think you’re right. You should stop. You’re not really making a point or case right now.

Yeah, I totally missed the sarcasm. Started back to work today after a long summer break. First week of school is always crazy.