Does anyone know exactly how much faster my YYE order will get here if I constantly refresh the tracking info?

Normally, I will check on the tracking info and refresh it about 4 dozen times over the course of 3 days.

Now, I’m sure this makes my order arrive faster. But has everyone actually calculated the impact? What precisely is the effect of each refresh?

19 Likes

We calculated this a couple years ago. It’s like 7% faster per 100 refreshes if I’m remembering correctly… It maxes out at just under 30% though, so anything over 400 or so refreshes is just a waste of time.

22 Likes

anything over 400 is a waste of time.

I’ll decide what constitutes a waste of my time, thank you very much.

15 Likes

haha SO relatable!
The struggle is real!!

2 Likes

I usually do this on arrival day just because my mailbox isn’t visible from the house. Otherwise I probably check orders about 3 times a day just to see the morning/afternoon/evening progress.

4 Likes

I just get text notifications

3 Likes

I do that too, but HOW FAST DO THEY ACTUALLY COME IN?!

2 Likes

The delivery notification has always come instantly for me

1 Like

Yea, sometimes I just forget to subscribe. And other times I’ll just sit and wait on my golf cart from a vantage point where I can see the mail carrier deliver my package to the box. I admit that I am an impatient man.

2 Likes

What did you order? Generally the more expensive the yo-yo the longer it takes.

4 Likes

Can’t say the name but let’s just say the more expensive one was about $200 with tax

2 Likes

Oh… sounds like you gonna be waiting a while then.

2 Likes

Don’t worry man!
I’m sure it’ll get to you!

…In a week or 2.

Or 3.

1 Like

Like you can’t pronounce it, have lost your voice, or are just keeping secrets?

1 Like

Oh! Maybe it’s because his keyboard is broken?!
Or that he no longer has fingers!!
OH NO! MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE HE’S LOSING HIS MIND AND FORGETTED!!!

2 Likes

Just don’t know if I should say because it isn’t listed yet

3 Likes

So secrets it is then… that’s cool I’m keeping lots of secrets from you too.

2 Likes

I like this thread. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll do this two or three times a day. Then 107 times the day of expected delivery because I get my mail at the post office. But you bet I’m gonna be checking way more often if I got a yo-yo coming!

3 Likes

Every time you refresh a delivery guy get his wings or a hernia. Something like that, I forget.

5 Likes