Do you save your boxes? Do you label your yoyos?

You can’t have too many yoyos.

You can… have too few boxes.

Your view has no reality based logic…

6 Likes

I got boxes full of boxes lol. You never know when you’re gonna want/need a box for a yo-yo you’ve got…

13 Likes

Dayum!

If your collection reaches epic proportions you may need to rent a storage unit to house the boxes.

5 Likes

“if” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Also, a person may have to carry extra fire insurance just in case.

5 Likes

Already there…

P.S. Please excuse the pile of dirty laundry HAHA.

6 Likes

Hahaha…haha…ha…this is true.

3 Likes

we’ve had that discussion about the box pile
in his kitchen :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Those are boxes for mailing…c’mon…

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: dying rn

3 Likes

I see you like to keep flammable materials next to a heat source.

3a5

6 Likes

6 Likes

I got my Fire Guard training, but living dangerously is, “the name of the game”. LOL

5 Likes

Ah, the old fire department “do as I say, not as I do routine.” I like it.

1 Like

Sorry, I had to crop that cause it has my old address on it. It actually says’ “ NOT FDNY EMPLOYEE”. I’m a plumber with a FDNY Fire Guard/Torch Operator Certification.

3 Likes

You could do what I did with music software boxes years ago before everything became downloadable. I turned them into wallpaper. Different box sizes made it a puzzle but it came out textured and pretty nice. I eventually threw them away and immediately regretted it.

2 Likes

And here I am keeping the yoyo boxes and throwing away the yoyo… :man_facepalming:

Just kidding, everyone knows you should toss the boxes and engrave the yoyo with a dremel so you don’t forget what it was.

Heck, if you’re Pablo Picasso or have good penmanship/artistic skills you might even make the yoyo more valuable.

6 Likes

OK, so in my experience, the boxes generally have the name or logo of the company on them but not the name of the yoyo. The exception being the bubble card packages from like duncan and yomega. I’ve got bunches of YYJ and BC boxes with company logos only, as well as those from Anti-Yo, SPYY, HSPIN, YYF and a few others.

5 Likes

I just grabbed a bunch I could find it that have the yoyo name one them…

Also every One Drop box has the yo-yos name on it I believe

6 Likes

I did this with my dads old record collection in college and have definitely considered doing this with yoyo boxes!!

3 Likes