Do you live near a yoyo store!?

I wish. I’ve looked up and down this entire city. Target has XTs, this one hardware store has butterflys and imperials during holidays. That’s it. Soooome times this boardgame store in the mall has a couple freehand pros. But it’s vary rare.

Checking the specs, buying and hoping you like it is what 95% of us do. Lol that’s one reason the bst is so poppin’.

I once bought a Yomega spectrum from the local toy store.

In the Minneapolis area there’s Games by James/Air Traffic. There’s not too many optins but they do usually have some YYF, Duncan, or CLYW and occasionally something more niche

I live in Chico CA. Bird in Hand, home of the national yo-yo museum, (they also typically sponsor the national yo-yo contest) has a decent stock of Yoyo factory and Duncan yo-yos.

2 Likes

sadly no but at least i live near @MarkD

1 Like

Welcome to the necro club.
Next time don’t say anything and see if anyone notices. But 14 years, that’s pretty good……
Also I’m am hour from Chico.

3 Likes

i have to drive the highway for 2 hours to get to a yoyo store.

You should come to the Chico yoyo club sometime! Every Saturday from 12 to 2:00!

1 Like

I live across town from Yoyoexpert Headquarters.

But I have found it’s just faster to order from them online.

About a month ago, I decided to ride my bicycle there to pick up one Cloud string.

I just got back today.

My fault for not believing Mapquest.

From California to Massachusetts is only 3055 miles.

So, it did take longer than I had anticipated.

When I call them on the phone, they just seem much closer.

3 Likes

I live around 15 minutes from Yoyoexpert HQ. I also live In the same town as A2Z toy store Which has a lot of Yoyos. :yo-yo:

1 Like

I’m within an hour of couple in NJ, the Nerd Mall in Woodbury and Air Circus in Ocean City. Both had a pretty decent selection. Mostly YYF, some Duncan, Zeekio, Spintastics, Bolts… Nerd mall actually had some Thesis, Good Life, stuff like that. At Air Circus they let me try some out so that was cool.