Do you like this logo?

Ok. Here are three options:
First one is the cross made bigger to be the same height as the top (I hope i got that right). Second is the cross and arms scaled down to a 0.8 factor. Third one is the cross and arms scaled down to a 0.5 factor.

let me know what you all think!

They look nice, but I’d like the lines of the cross and the arms to remain the same thickness as the letters. The base of the cross seems a lot taller now too. I liked the proportions before, but wanted the arms of the cross the same length as the top.

2 Likes

I think it looks weird with the lines of the cross and arms being different widths

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Let’s see.

All of this mantain the same line thickness. The only thing tha varies is the size and proportions of the cross and arms.

3 Likes

I think the second from the left is the winner! It seems the cross and arms can’t be shrunk without making it look odd.

3 Likes

I like the first two. I think the first would look better if the height of the cross was dropped just below the top, kinda in-between the first two I guess.

1 Like

Done. Awesome! This was fun.

3 Likes

15 Likes

This is sick.

2 Likes

My only concern is that it looks more like a little flower at that size. Perhaps the cross with no crossed over arms would be better.

1 Like

Glen I think it’s going to boil down to how you’re applying the graphic, in that regard. Personally I think the arms look good, but I guess it could potentially be an issue if the sharpness of the image is in question

Funny, I like it better now that I see it on the yoyo.

2 Likes

Same way I always apply the graphic.

So no-one thinks it looks like a little flower? If no-one else does, then I’m happy.

I actually like it:)

2 Likes

Yeah, now that you describe it as a little flower, I can’t see it as anything else now.

2 Likes

I guess it doesn’t really matter. If people think its a flower, at least I can explain.

Haha I didn’t see the flower until you mentioned it

2 Likes

I actually think it looks like an anchor. Especially in the rendering where it’s smaller. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I saw both the anchor and the flower. Are you married to the font? There sure are many. Do you burn the logo on with a stamp?