Do you keep a list of yoyo purchases / trades?

These are my purchases / gifted throws since the fall of 2018. I gave away a bunch. I will give away a lot more. I would be happy if I could only keep 12.

9 Likes

Google Xcel sheet… try to…i haven’t updated it in a few months. It’s a work in progress

1 Like

heheheh…

yes, very comprehensively.

3 Likes

No… But this makes me want to. Keeping a tally that includes $$$ spent might help keep my spending in check…

But probably not.

2 Likes

No, but I wish I had. So I could see how I ended up with what I have.

3 Likes

All of the packing slips go into the yoyo box. I keep up with the bigger stuff, but not the $20 and below purchases.

2 Likes

Just finished compiling a list of all my yo and supplies purchases. Suffice to say I may have overdone it a bit since jumping back in at the start of the year… Just a liiiiittle sick to my stomach now.

4 Likes

Not at all, and honestly I don’t see myself doing this anytime in the future. Good practice if you’re very into collecting tho.

4 Likes

I use a little gridded notebook to keep track of my yos and tricks too!
Looking at your list though…now I’m sad I never kept track of the dates I got my throws. Darn!

I also have a HUGE wishlist written up…and I keep a log of all the tricks I want to work on each week.

5 Likes

no and er…no,
although its a nice idea, my mental health would fall caused by the guilt of not keeping up with updating.

4 Likes

I’m big on putting dates on stuff. I can see where my head was at when I purchased something. I can definitely see a lot of purchases were just “I just want to buy a yoyo” late night thing. I never thought about writing the costs though.

3 Likes

lol like every yo purchase I’ve ever made! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I kept track, like that, I’d know to much. I like it in the dark. Besides, if you document it, it could be used against you.

In a word: NO!

9 Likes

:rofl:

#LivingTheGoodSingleLife

2 Likes

Thought about it once upon a time, a long, long time ago, but after my 2nd yoyo purchase, NO.

5 Likes

Not a chance. If I wrote it down my wife might find it, and the would be bad. It might be a long time before I could buy more yoyos. Better not to write it down.

7 Likes

Not for yo-yos … but I do find it oddly strategic that I can look up every Amazon purchase I’ve made since 1999! That’s surprisingly useful.

7 Likes

Haha! Precisely why I’ve never made a list. :mask:

Glad to know it’s not just me. Prolly two-this of my collection we’re just that. LoL :mask:

3 Likes

I do the same thing with YoyoExpert. Usually to see what a color pattern was called on a yoyo that I purchased. Sometimes because I am missing a yoyo and I check to make sure that I really did buy it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I keep a list of throws that I’ve owned or tried. I enjoy trying as many throws as I can to find out what I enjoy.

1 Like