Do you ever randomly see people yoyoing?

My friend, redneckyoyoer, my brother, and I are the only ones I ever see yoyo in person.

I live in Kentucky. Everyone is too busy eating fried chicken, so no random yoyoers.

1 Like

Once when I was like 1 or 2 months in, I saw this guy throwing outside of Nothing but Noodles. Sadly we just drove by and I couldn’t meet him…then again, at that point, I was pretty newbish, so maybe it was best that he didn’t watch me throw, LOL.

Quite a lot, few times each week.

he probably thought you would break it

rarely but yes I have.
More commonly random yoyoers see me, and then come talk with me and we normally end up throwing for a short session.

No, there is only like two kids in my town that I know of that throw. Its a pretty small town and I haven’t seen the other two ever throw without me asking them to show me something. :frowning: I wish there were more

Actually The coolest thing happened I brought one of my yoyos to class and the teacher opens a drawer and he had a bunch of yoyos. There were wooden and other plastic responsive yoyos but I thought it was cool that one of my teaches had a whole stash of them at school. That was really cool to see but I am waiting for the day that he is just sitting at his desk throwing one from the stash. That would be very funny. :smiley:

I still remember the day when I saw you in that Starbucks haha

1 Like

One time at Underbelly in San diego, and one time at a badminton game at UC high a few years ago.
Other than that, no one. Most people Kendama, especially people who Vape

I was actually thinking that I’ve seen quite a few but than again it’s spread out over a long time. I’ve seen two handed loopers hanging out in California back in the like '99ish, I’ve met two at parties (one would become a good friend) and there’s a guy that lives near me who I see walking around and yoyoing. I see a lot of people when I’m out on my bike actually, couple at bus stops, some just walking around, and I’ve naturally been ambushed when I was standing outside yoyoing. Yeah I’d say it’s pretty common for me but I do sort of live in a funny place. That being said I’ve only seen one kendama player here. I was behind him in line.

Saw a lady with an imperial doing walk the dog and that stuff.otherwise no. :’(

Never seen anyone yoyoing. Ever. Well, not counting the occasional kid with a little responsive yoyo that doesn’t even sleep that they just happen to be playing with. I have met one kid who saw me yoyoing and said he knew a little about it and had a Yomega Maverick, but never actually seen anybody.