DM2 or hitman pro?

well I must say I’ve been coming down with the bimetal fever. so far my choices are the dark magic 2 and hitman pro. reasons why are well I’ve always wanted a dark magic, but I dislike’d the hybrid response system. same for the hitman, but then I had no cash at the time when I saw the double o ring version. after that phase I just wanted metals, but now o want to go back to where it all began.
I have almost no preferences just no tiny gap that’s it. other then the gap I could care less what size, shape, weight, etc, etc. just no tiny gap.
thank you!

I’ve always been a HM fan over the DM. Haven’t played the new version of either one but just looking at the specs I’d go for the HM Pro. The DM has always seemed heavy to me.

Just a rough comparison:
DM - larger size, heavier.
HMP - smaller size, lighter.

well I must admit that I’ve fallen in love with my dv888 because of the size and shape, but if the flying panda was a bi metal with a yyj speed bearing I’d play that sucker all day long for 1a, but I’m still split between the two.

Well, I have Heard that they are Both Great Throws from a Ton of People.
However, I have not gotten a Chance to try One for Myself.
But, There is One Question that you should ask Yourself:
At This Time, Would I Rather have a Bigger, Heavier YoYo, or a Smaller, Lighter YoYo?

-Bigger, and Heavier: DarkMagicII
-Smaller, and Lighter: HitManPro

-Cody Wright

as bad as it sounds because I’m not helping myself on this decision. I would gladly have either of them. I like big throws and small throws… maybe I should get that square yoyo from bist!

Honestly, I would just go with what I think would be Better for Me. What Looks More Appealing to you? Which One have you Heard More Good Things About? Maybe Read some Reviews in teh Review Section. :wink:

I just picked up the Hitman Pro and it is SUPER SMOOTH!!! I’m love’n it. If the DMv2 plays anything like the DMv1 that’s a great throw too. If you like your DV888 I would go w/ the HMPro, they are kind of close in shape and size.

well then I think ill pick up the hitman pro. now I just have to get back to my computer…in laredo. Darn you Dallas for being 8 hours away from home!