Dinosan aka kitchyo owes me $200 (aka Christian Encomiend)

He agreed to anodize two yoyos for me over a year ago, destroyed them in the process and has been avoiding and lying to me since. He has bought other yoyos since and has ceased contact again. I can post Screenshot evidence if necessary

kitchyo has pretty much been determined as a thief.

Your not the only one who has been hurt by him. If im correct theres a few people getting ready to actually try to have him arrested.

Be sure to give feedback in the profile as well.

Could you point me in the right direction? I only made this post because it came to light that he is active on these forums and has been buying yoyos

His Instagram is Kitchyo if you wanna try to contact him there.

Link to Dinosan’s profile:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=20244

That’s the name he uses here.

Thanks I was about to work out a trade with him.

Looks like quite a few scammers are from Washington, lol.
If you know his address, there are quite a few yoyo’ers in the Seattle location. Perhaps you can ask them to assist you to confront the guy and no, I don’t mean beat him up, ha.

He scammed a bunch of people on FB, they are trying to do something. Sadly, the reason people scam is because its hard to counter after you ship something…

Wow good to know i almost tried to trade with him he has a bst up right now in case anyone wants to know

Sad thing is, I was the one who wrote that article :confused:

sometimes people just make big mistakes… kitchy made a bomb of one.

You still haven’t left him any negative feedback. Seems like it would be appropriate at this point…

Phew, almost traded with this guy too. Thanks for the heads up.

Add me to the list of people he’s done wrong. It wasn’t YYE related, but I thought I’d drop in. He never returned Shout prototypes he said he’d anodize for me. At the time, I was considering dropping thousands of dollars on this guy. Good thing I didn’t.

He should have some negative feedback. Seems misleading for him to have a 100% positive rating.

Agreed, this seems to be a common theme on here sometimes, people seem very reluctant to leave negative feedback even when it’s completely justified. If you have a genuinely bad experience, leave negative feedback. Otherwise, things like this happen:

Because all people see is positive and assume they’re legit. :frowning:

Exactly

This is why I don’t trust the feedback and don’t trade or buy from people unless I’ve heard that they were good before some place other than their feedback. I will sell to anyone as long as they pay first, though.