Dinosan aka kitchyo owes me $200 (aka Christian Encomiend)

PayPal is a great way to protect yourself as long as you don’t send the money as a gift. It’s a small fee and should be expected. As far as trades, I don’t know a way to make that safer, that seems like a transaction in which you need to trust the other person.

I commented twice in this thread for someone to give negative feedback… not sure why this is such a hard thing considering the amount of complaints, but I just did it myself to help people in the future. The feedback isn’t just for positive trades people, it’s there to help others. If you had a negative experience then leave negative feedback.

Leave Negative feedback to get the guys reputation down. Its not hard to leave. Click the link then click “leave feedback” it takes 30 seconds.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=20244

Because if you leave negative feedback there is nothing to stop the guy from leaving false feedback against you. And since both parties have to agree to remove the feedback the guy who did the right thing is stuck in a hole.

That is why no one leaves negative feedback.

That’s a totally bogus statement, especially in a case like this where the guy has scammed a few people and yet no one has left negative feedback. Leaving negative feedback due to being scammed is far different from doing the same due to buyer’s regret or some other reason to feel bad about an otherwise valid deal.

THis almost sounds like Stockholm Syndrome. Finding some strange compassion for the evil doers that scammed them personally?

He didnt even scam me, but I left neg feedback (prolly against the rules) since no one else would. I dont get this at all

I have an idea, not sure if it has been proposed yet but I think it can make trading safer. I have been thinking now, why trade? I think a smarter approach would be to buy the throws off each other at an equal price. For instance there is person A and person B. Person A has a Draupnir and agrees to trade it with person B who has a Palpitation. Now instead of trading by exchanging addresses, they buy them off each other. So person A sends $180 to person B, and person B sends $180 to person A. Of course they send via goods and services. Now how does one scam? If both are shipped with tracking and signed arrival you cannot perform a charge back. I want to know if their is a flaw with this system, if not though I do believe that this should prevent scammers from cheating out on each other.
I hope that this is pointed out to moderators. Perhaps this is how we can make trading fair and safe. ;D

Still, nobody is leaving negative feedback on this. Is it alright if I do? I didn’t deal with him, but almost did.

I did not deal, but left negative feedback. I would say you should too.

The mods and admins have left negatives for this guy.

Yeah, you left positive feedback and said “be careful - possible scammer.”

Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

Okay, that makes more sense now. :smiley:

Just speaking from personal experience, I had a deal with a guy and he left me neutral that scarred my darn feedback. Then he left, now i’m stuck with it.

Well his comment was that you shipped out the package 3 weeks late. You may have had a valid reason, but that’s still a justified neutral feedback. Neutral feedback isn’t the same as negative - even if everything was eventually sorted out, if the buyer has had a less-than-perfect buying experience they are well within their rights to leave it.

At any rate, since you have 1 neutral and 89 positive, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, its just frustrating though, i asked if he sent the money and he never responded. Then three weeks later he comes out guns blazing and shows me proof of sending it. I told him that i did not know if he sent the money or not so i did not send the string, i offered him some samples to make up for it and he still left me the negative feedback.

The worst part was it was all over $3.50.

But yeah, that is pretty much the same conclusion I came to.

Beware of Kitchyo everyone! ive seen so many people’s yoyos destroyed by him.