Very Suspicious. Did I lose $400 - Bad Deal w/oiipryde

??? Oh my good grief. Did I just lose $400…
Getting really worried. A user recently sold be 2 Draupnirs and a Laser. He stopped replying to my messages. When I looked at the pics he sent me they ended up being links to them on Yoyo Store Rewind. The user has good feedback, but now I am so scared. He did send me what seemed to be one legit pick. I will check back but I just feel like realeasing me fear… :-\ :’(

1. Lose, not loose
  2. Did you not look at these pics before you made the deal? Cause using pics from a yoyo store is suspicious af. Anyone can google for pics of a yoyo and if you’re buying a yoyo from someone on a BST forum, you should know what it looks like anyways.
  3. How long has it been since the deal was made? Has he even been online since the deal was made/he was last responding to your messages?

Just sent the money. Then he logged off.

Has he been online since you sent the money?

No… I am so worried…

Dude, if he hasn’t been online since he sent you the money, than he hasn’t seen your messages. So you don’t need to worry about that. What you should be worried about is if it’s been a prolonged amount of time. When did you send the money (how many days ago)?

He was online when I sent the money. He stayed on for quite a while after I sent it then logged off.

It’s not sounding great for you. What kind of forum members left him feedback? Active ones? Reputable ones?

Very good feedback. That is why I trusted him. Now I cannot message this user.

So how long has it been since you sent the money? Two hours, a day, two days. You’re not very clear with the details. If it was just today I think you may be overly concerned. One day maybe maybe not.

2 days now. Should I reveal this user? Also moderator, I have a huge concern. Some how I think he hacked Yoyoexpert so that he cannot be sent messages to. It always says “unable to find user _______”
:-\

Send me the name. He may have deleted his account.

Yes, mr. oiipryde set his account to be deleted. That’s why you couldn’t send him a message. I undeleted it so you can try again. My guess is he scammed you.

But try him again.

What a scam. I just notified Paypal so I hope I will get the money back. Thanks!

If you didn’t send the funds as a gift just report it to paypal that you never received and seller is non-responsive. If the money is still in his account or they have access to his bank account, etc they should refund it, or at least lock down his account until he proves he sent it.

I NEVER pay with gift funds unless I know who the guy is, and I ALWAYS draw funds off a credit card that has some buyer protection. buyer protection from my credit card has forced paypal to take it seriously and get my funds back in the past.

Paypal should help you if you didn’t send as a gift.

I too sent this user money for a laser, its a shame really. I have completed probably close to 200 trades between here and Facebook. Only twice have I been scammed, the first time I ever traded and then now. Maybe it is a sign to stop :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone else got scammed by this guy then please contact me.

Leave feedback in his profile.