Dings dings dings

I received this Fool’s Gold Kodiak two days before this happened.

4 Likes

Now you can love it harder

4 Likes

Yes.

But did you see the video in the post? It became very difficult to love. It’s better now after some working. Playable at least, but not nearly as fun as it was pre-damage.

2 Likes

Yomega Maverick, my first metal yoyo!

4 Likes

I did not see the video. Wow

I’ve seen worse sold as nmtbs on the bst though :joy:

7 Likes

lololololol god I hope not.

2 Likes

I got a yoyomonster agonist, the very first inner ring version from a BST in Japan and it’s got so much vibe it turns into a full sphere lol

5 Likes

Ive posted my most dinged yoyos a couple times in other threads so this time I’m going to post probably my most cringe ding.

My girlfriend bought me an edgeless at the wyyc (she was obsessed with the can they came in and that was my favorite from the new basecamp series). Played with it a lot. We get home and we were laying on the couch and it fell off snd hit the hardwood and i felt horrible and my girlfriend was mad at me but everything is fine now.

6 Likes

My shutter that I got in 2015

7 Likes

It looks way cooler than some shiny shelf queen!

1 Like

That was the first metal yoyo I had. I had the same color. It looked about like that after a while.(maybe worse!)

2 Likes

I share your attraction to “well used” yoyos, it’s too bad finishes are too durable to develop some kind of wear just from being played a bunch.

3 Likes

Sorry, brothers, your dings are pussy

22 Likes

yeah, i’d say you win.

looks like you’d lose skin trying to do a finger grind with that thing!

kgb

2 Likes

There’s an OD Project on ebay atm that has a perfect look to it for this thread. I offered the guy 40 and he didn’t take it. If ya’ll love beat up throws, check it out. Seems a bit overpriced to me, though.

3 Likes

Is that a genesis?

Just peeped that listing… Yikes. A little too loved for the price IMHO.

2 Likes

Nearly, yuuksta

Getting a protostar. Imma concrete it.

2 Likes