Dif-e-yo Overhaul.

Like the man said, “Floats like a butterfly but stings like a bee.”
Just got it in the mail tonight. Comes with a cotton string. First thing to go. I usually use slick-6 but I ordered some 100% polys for the occasion so I slipped on a poly. First thought: Slightly larger than my Yuuki but still a nice fit. Satin smooth ano finish. The truck graphic is a bit, ummmmm… “dorky” but I can live with it, just my personal opinion. I like the black, its kind of menacing looking. Weighs 8 grams more (than a Yuuki) but just kind of “feels” lighter. Lets give it a throw. Sleeper. Very quiet. VERY VERY smooooooooth. Like silk on a string. Give it a tug. Unresponsive, cool. This thing will sleep longer than my attention span! I flip a few double or nothings, do a couple matrix’s, bind and re-throw into a skin the gerbil. Not bad. I do a few more STG’s and then try a thumb grind. Not Ok. LOL. The rubber weight rings really don’t allow for a good thumb grind. I drop all the rings. WOW, now it feels really light and I throw a few matrix’s and its zippy fast! Very cool! Thumb grinds are long and stable.

Overall opinion: $112 (incl. shipping) well spent. Not even a trace of vibe with or without rings. This is a keeper.

http://www.freewebs.com/hoggwild89/yoyo/overhaul.jpg

That’s a bit odd, since on his website Frank sez to use slick 6 on difs.
Are you sure it wasn’t just white slick 6? That’s what my difs all came with.

I put a lighter to it, it was cotton.