Dif-E-Yo Juggernaut Review

THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE REVIEW

I have based this review off of one that i have read about a hatrick.

This is what i was thinking while throwing.

To start out we have the specs,

Diameter: 53.31 mm / 2.09 inch
Width: 39.69 mm / 1.56 inches
Gap Width: 4.46 mm / .18 inches
Response System: DIf Pads
Weight: 67.5 grams
Bearing Size: Dif-E-Yo KonKave Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)

This is stock

Now the review,

I really like the packaging ( my first dif) all my other yoyos are basically YYF or YYJ. Compared to my DV888 it is just a little bigger, but smaller than my superstar. This yoyo has awesome black anodizing. Very smooth, not like bead blasting. The graphics are beast!! Most of my throws are H shaped and this is butterfly shaped, it still feels very good though.

My first throw was as smooth as possible. The finish makes grinds pretty good. Not as good as what I’ve heard about bead blasting. Lets see how the response is. Wow dif pads are really good! Completely unresponsive. OMG the little lip for thumb grinds is awesome. The kk bearing makes it smooth and silent. Black yoyo + pink string = fun!! It spins for a long time, long enough to do a combo and then it comes shooting back.

I might have to add this yoyo to my favorites list.

1 Like

its hard to explain, but this review isnt really “juicy” and doesnt explain the product well.

1 Like

SUPER DEFENSE 888 MAN TO THE RESCUE

He said he based this review off the some things I randomly thought about while playing my hatrick, which was a collection of things he thought about when he threw. Then again, if I may point out, your protege review wasn’t exactly rainbows and sunshine dust. I’m sure mr superstar will add more thoughts as he just got the yoyo today (if you had been in the chatroom)

<(o-o)>o--------------o
apparently this is kirby severance

bump

seriously, dont bump a review, The way people find a review is by searching…