DIETZ VS DANG

Which one (DIETZ or DANG) do you prefer?

I have the nickel DANG and a regular Dietz. I find the DANG more comfortable and like it for everyday playing. Although I have a lot of fun using the Dietz with RSM’s.

Dang

I cannot comment on the Dietz cause I never played one. I love my dang with the new set of side effects though.

I cant comment on the dang, but i have a Dietz and i haven’t put it down sense i got it.

BTW Long Shot when i saw you siggy i laughed pretty hard.

They’re way different. I love my dang, and every dietz I have played I love too. Dietz is an amazing undersize and dang is an amazing fullsize. One of my favorites.

;D

I have owned the 54, Dietz, and Code 1.

In order of my liking:

1. Code 1 - I like the 56mm size with the (grooves/rings?) in the catch zone
  2. Dietz - Plays very fast and stable. Red is the sickest color
  3. 54 - Good yoyo, nothing out of the ordinary. Special because it was the first to have the side effects.

I can’t speak about the dang except that it looks amazing and I am getting one soon. But I find the Dietz has a very cool, angular shape to it. Only problem with it is that I think it is very light for my tastes, that is where brass domes come in. So because of side effects you can get the weight to form to your preference, too light for you? get heavier side effects, too heavy? Get ultra light side effects. So because of the versatile side effect system it is a great throw, I definetely think you should pick one up!