dice through suicide to green triangle?

ok can canyone help me with dice through suicide to green triangle? if having troubles and i cant find any videos of how to do it

come on nothing at all?

which suicide are you talking about?
the one when it starts off with one wrap around the axle and the yoyo is stationary when the loop flies around? or the one where it starts from a normal trapeze and the yoyo follows the loop in thw counter clock motion?

the second one

Well 5A May did have a tutorial from Tyler to do that trick, but Duncan ended that because of the patent, sooooooo.

Do you know Dice to GT? You want to make sure your tension is super duper neutral, and then pull suicides and wait till you can get them consistant and you want to loop to get pretty big. When your ready move your hand to catch the loop, but stop and throw the CW through it instand and catch it in your waiting hand. You also want to hold onto the string attached to the CW so after you make the gt you can hold the triangle. I wish I could make you a video. Good luck!

double dice setups aid with learning this trick.

thats the tricks and ive watched it alot i just dont see how to do it

It looked like he threw the dice through the suicide loop.

If you jump right to 3:30 you can see a slow-mo, over the shoulder view of it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/74uzpR2PRiE?fs=1&hl=en_US

There is no trick to this trick.  It is all timing, you will have to practice to get it down.  Just make sure at some point you are getting the loop all the way open.  and throw the dice really close to the yoyo. 
Here is a tutorial I made for you.

1 Like

I would say one trick is to throw the die perpendicular to the plane the yoyo is spinning in. This makes it really easy.

Also, make sure you hold the die in the position you want to throw it, before you throw the suicide.