Greetings! I am a but a small time designer and am on the hunt for information… about you! Yes, you! No worries, it’s nothing too personal, just your tales of woe and general opinion on a few topics/ideas.
The Back Story:
I’m currently working on designing a yoyo accessory that will give users simple, instantaneous feedback on the quality of their throw. It will be meant to ensure a stable foundation and possibly continue to offer guidance as a player advances.
All feedback and responses are much appreciated! Oh and please feel free to say more than one thing for the questions that ask for such. Or just any random thoughts you have. Those are really awesome too.
- What is one of the things you struggled with most when first starting to throw?
- What is one thing you continue to struggle with?
- Which basic tricks and/or skills do you consider most important to be proficient in?
- Are there any bad habits that you are aware of having developed over time? What are they?
- What would you find useful to know about your throws/tricks? Either in the moment or after the fact.
- Would you find it beneficial to be notified when you’re off plane? Or is that something you can easily eyeball?