Derlin sever troubles

Ok so I have had my sever for a little while now than a vibe came out of nowhere. So I replaced the bering and took off the caps and it’s still vibey. Anything else I can do to save it?

Use this guide to help http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=f89455a53e67a7655addbcdde53b7cf0&/topic,9488.0.html

No need to replace a bearing to fix vibe.

Your axle is probably bent, take it out and roll it on flat surface. If it wobbles its bent if not its fine :).

DEL-RIN*

1 Like

How do I take the axle out of the delrin sever?

get a hex key and put the hex key then turn it,

Ok so the axle is fine. Is it possible that somehow the seat got screwed up?

That’s a possibility. Did you drop it recently? One way to maybe tell is to lay the yoyo on a table and carefully measure 4-5 places around the edge. If they’re all the same, nothing is bent. If one side is noticeably different then something is wrong. If you have a calipers it would be easier.

You could also roll the yoyo on a flat surface like the axle, and measure of course like jhb said ;).

Ok so that is the problem. How do I fix it?

Its uneven when you will it on the table? You might have got a bad one, got emal Contact@yoyoexpert.com

Andre will help you.

DELRIN*

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO HUMANITY!

THANK YOU SIR!

PLEASE REFER TO THE THREAD I MADE…

NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ::slight_smile:

if it went from smooth to having vibe it was most likely user error

Was it really necessary to post that twice? If you understood exactly what he was referring to, I don’t see the issue.

Yeah, come on guys. Why over-emphasize “DELRIN” when he also spelled “Severe” incorrectly?

1 Like

Oops my bad. Probably should have checked my spelling. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: