delete me

I’m liking the octorok!

Can you make me either a squirtle pikachu or charmander?

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qbchpj
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

Think you could make a Bullet Bill? I would maybe buy one if you did ;D

Just finished making a Commander Shepard from Mass Effect for Stookie

It’s so awesome! Great guy to work with too, not only was he fast, but he was really careful to make sure I got all the colors and features I wanted…and then he did even more work on his own to get the details right. Amazing stuff.

1 Like

Iron man in the works :slight_smile:

Iron man I made to see how much Detail i could achieve :slight_smile: took me like 5 hours to make

Swing Man Prototype in the works :slight_smile: more news in a few hours

SWING MAN PROTOTYPE

sorry about the quality of pics :confused: I have accidentally misplaced my camera…I’ll find it soon I hope.

That Iron Man looks GOOD! I’m trying to think of an idea for one.

Yes! You used my Idea! Sweet! A swing-man. Ah, it has a nice sound to it.

How does it play? How much $?

I may want to get one. ;D

Thank you so much for using my idea. :smiley:

~Shadowz143

I think I’ll make them for $16 just like custom orders or maybe a bit more depending on the complexity :slight_smile:
I’m not too great at 5a, but it plays very well. I just need to head on over to my local hardware store and buy some screws that would work well :slight_smile:

And thank you for inspiring the “Swing Man”

I’ll probably make a waaay better looking one later today, the orange one was just to see how it worked :slight_smile:

Darn! Now I wish I waited to order! I totally would have bought one of those too!

2 Bass Guitars for Totalitarist

You may get sued for selling the swing man. Be careful what you name it.

Yeah, did Duncan allow you?

Why would he get sued?

It’s a lot different than a counter-weight.

It attaches to a body!

I wanted to get one from him though, so I hope it’s alright.

~Shadowz143

You don’t ubderstand, that is not how it works. It serves the same function and he mentioned it is for 5a. If he hadn’t said that he may be okay bt duncan has a patent on counterweights. And also, it is on the head not body, and duncan has head counterweights.u

The guitars you made for me are so cool. As far as Swing Man goes, lots of ideas:

1. Wouldn’t hurt to call Duncan and see what they say about you selling some. If they want $1 for each one you sell…big deal, give them $1. It’s just the cost of doing business.
  2. If all else fails, market it as a keychain, cause if I decide to swing my keychain from my string, it’s my business. Just don’t use YYE cause they carry Duncan stuff. But, offer to pay first out of respect.
  3. Don’t sell them, make them freebies for trade, and popularize them so that Duncan may want to pay you someday for your idea of adding a body to the head.

I got more…but you get the idea.

Keep being creative, but the guys are right, just be careful. By the way, how much does Swing Man weigh? Any idea?

Oh, okay.

That’s different.