Where can i find a clear dice counterweight?

read the title. 8)

ALERT ALERT DUNCAN OWNS COUNTERWEIGHTS!!! I’M CALLING 199 FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! UNLESS YOU BUY A COUNTERWEIGHT FROM DUNCAN, BECOME SPONSORED BY DUNCAN, OR USE ALL DUNCAN YOYOS!!!

Lol, or you could just

Oh, no I didn’t say anything, Lawyer

Nope lawyer, you’ve still got the wrong person. Copyright infringement? What’s that? :stuck_out_tongue:

They were sold in Japan by Duncan in 2003 with the Hyper Freehands.

They are really hard to find because so many people want them. You’ll have to look in the BSTs and hope you get lucky :slight_smile:

You cant have it :slight_smile:

I don’t think there is anything wrong with making counterweights for yourself, but one thing is selling them. Just get a clear die and drill it.

Yeah, I got one exactly like the one in Mi’s pic by exchanging in tickets at an arcade. :slight_smile: A little heavy, but good.

ANYONE CAN SELL CONTERWEIGHTS If they arent a company.They wont get mad for a single person selling them becuase they arent a profitable orginazation.The only thing is yyf can not advertise their yoyos with 5a.Get it straight.

This isn’t accurate. I know of a couple of individual people who were told to stop selling counterweights. My understanding is that Duncan/Flambeau wont care about people making them for personal use - but it will not be okay to produce and sell them. There will be a statement from Duncan/Flambeau explaining everything.

sigh
you can make your own, but you can’t sell them.

The clear counters were in Hyper Freehand packages in Japan. The are currenly out of production, so your only choices are to buy a clear Duncan CW off the BST’s or make your own.

Thread us now over.