Define Yoyoing

Is it… a hobby? A religion? A way of life? Or a toy?

Hobby/Toy

No matter what the hobby, sport, etc. is (Whether it be yoyoing or anything else), if you are serious about it it quickly becomes a way of life. I like to think of yoyoing as a sport, since we have contests and stuff.

1 Like

i agree with sport

agreed

everything, from a simple toy came a small group a culture really. our language? specifications, designs. our politics? who is better company or player. our art? the videos we post of our skill and the modifications and paintings. and our symbol/weapon? simple but beautifully designed toy… I’ve never seen yoyo music tough. or to be exact music designed to be used with yo-yo’s.

A community, way of life, something to do, another world, and great. Just some words.

2nd thing in my siggy after i yoyo for god

yoyos aren’t a toy, nor hobby or sport. they are a tospobby.

Culture sounds great… as for music… Boomerang+metal pipes+yoyo?

You are all right and wrong. Yoyoing is what “YOU” make of it. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

yes

Agreed ;D

In an artistic philosophical sense:
A vessel in which one can use to either escape to a world of relaxation and enjoyment, express your emotions with or a symbol of the accomplishments motivation and hard work does.

Possibly a nostalgic tool?

In a literal sense:
The art of moving a spinning object on a string.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Guy Wright’s definition:
A Portable Happy Machine.

'Nuff Said.
Mark

All of the above ;D

ahem It is my life!!! i yoyo 3 hours a day. I even take my DMII to school. cant wait till my Dv888 gets here so i can do 3A. It’s a religion!!! I pray to the yoyo god lol. its a toy! sometimes i let my cats play with it. Its a sport! Sometimes you sweat… its a hobby! nuff said.

yoyos aren’t a toy, nor hobby or sport. they are a tospobby.

not as cool as jugglin’…

mgodinez

cloudy…

1 Like

What is yoyoing?

It’s a rhetorical question. I have no idea what it is besides something that kills time.

Its just something i like to do the most, something i love and enjoy.
anything around it just a plus.

copy cat