Decisions.... Decisions.....

First, would you want a X-ConVict, or a PGM. Out of those two, would you say, (one of those) or a Stripped G5. And, is the PGM good? I’ve heard they suck.

I would rather have a stripped G5. PGMs are good.

Me too, but, are PGMs as good or at least as good for Junior 1A as G5s are?

X-ConVict, no doubt. Really nice attractive shape and the yummy O-ring response.

Addment: Yum O-ring

PGM. First of all, I would like proof and quotes of where you have heard them “Suck”

Anyway, PGM:

Unresponsive out of the box
Awesome SPEC bearing.
Wider Gap
Great for 5a
K-Pads, in my opinion are much better response
More “Spin Friendly” shape

And yes - If you are wondering, I have both.
Anyway, to really answer your question, what are your preferences? Answer these following questions:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

Man. Make me do all the work with questions. Lol. I’ve heard the Hubstacks slow the bearing because they are connected.

1.)Small- Medium
2.)Butterfly
3.)Silicone
4.)No modding.
5.)Kind of. I don’t want to go to a competition and have a really expensive yoyo in pink. Haha.
6.)I like tricks off of D’O’R’ and 1.5 Mount.
7.)At LEAST $70 and under.
8.)I’m all over the place

Actually, the bearings arent connected.

Be specific on the shape.

Well I have only used a Journey and Xconvict. But I can say the Xconvict is amazing, it plays great and sleeps for a very long time.

If your budget is 70$ i would buy a X convict, a kk bearing, and shims. and its under your budget

I agree

I would get a PGM,but thats me