First, would you want a X-ConVict, or a PGM. Out of those two, would you say, (one of those) or a Stripped G5. And, is the PGM good? I’ve heard they suck.
I would rather have a stripped G5. PGMs are good.
Me too, but, are PGMs as good or at least as good for Junior 1A as G5s are?
X-ConVict, no doubt. Really nice attractive shape and the yummy O-ring response.
Addment: Yum O-ring
PGM. First of all, I would like proof and quotes of where you have heard them “Suck”
Unresponsive out of the box
Awesome SPEC bearing.
Great for 5a
K-Pads, in my opinion are much better response
More “Spin Friendly” shape
And yes - If you are wondering, I have both.
Anyway, to really answer your question, what are your preferences? Answer these following questions:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
Man. Make me do all the work with questions. Lol. I’ve heard the Hubstacks slow the bearing because they are connected.
5.)Kind of. I don’t want to go to a competition and have a really expensive yoyo in pink. Haha.
6.)I like tricks off of D’O’R’ and 1.5 Mount.
7.)At LEAST $70 and under.
8.)I’m all over the place
Actually, the bearings arent connected.
Be specific on the shape.
Well I have only used a Journey and Xconvict. But I can say the Xconvict is amazing, it plays great and sleeps for a very long time.
If your budget is 70$ i would buy a X convict, a kk bearing, and shims. and its under your budget
I would get a PGM,but thats me