Dear YoYofactory...

How about another run of the SkyLine?

I assume it would have to be a little pricey by today’s standards.

Original specs. Such a great small yoyo. 7075 and spins forever.

I think people don’t know what they are missing out on. :slight_smile:

(A Celtic or Raven theme would be really cool as well.)

Best,

L.J. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have a solid blue one from the newer batches(the ones with the solid hubstack posts). It’s good, and definitly underrated.

But what I think needs to happen is an anniversary run of 888’s. Original specs from 2007, not the 888x. :stuck_out_tongue: Needs to be 6061, delrin hubstacks, solid engravings and that matte aqua blue just like the original.

1 Like

White gold rim dipped skylines…

Agree strongly with both statements.

I’ve been yoyoing for a while, and they were discontinued before I started, so I never got one.

Basically what happened to me with the 888’s. I’ve been wanting an 07888 for years. It’s too bad they came out 5 years before I started throwing

1 Like

Skyline is one of my all time faves. if they had one that replaced the hubstacks with a bimetal ring…ooooooooh baby :o

That was the classic 888. They even remade the ocho 888

Yeah, but those ones had filled in hubstack posts :stuck_out_tongue: Call me picky, but I still think a tenth anniversary edition next year would be cool.

And the ocho editions had Paul Kerbel’s signature on them. The 07’s didn’t.

Edit: and the engravings were the outline 888 logo like on the 888x, the 07 model had a solid 888

this. all day long!!! i would pay extra for made in america as well

This^^
People say there’s no difference but I disagree. I’ll post pics, but my made in america superstar from like 2009 or 2010 is beat to a pulp and it’s still very smooth. I’ve had more than a few china made yyf’s and with one ding there is a noticeable vibe (out of box they “pretty much” all play the same, for me). Not trying to start a debate but this has been my experience…
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/colbybradshaw/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswrr99qcp.jpg
Its equally damaged all over.

I would be down for an American Made Skyline with the original specs. I was lucky enough to trade for a B-grade once and loved it but the guy I got it from put in an after market axle that stripped the heck out of it. It was one of my favorite hubstack yo-yos.

YES, please do another run of the Skyline, make it 7075 please.

Message heard loud n clear!

Lets see how the BOSS does. The world should be down with small diameter yoyo. If we get some momentum we can get back in to offering more options.

3 Likes

How about an undersized yoyo that has lots of rim-weight and weighs around 67g. That would be perfect for me.

1 Like

Skyline, 44, 888…three of my favorite throws of all time. Really the 44 takes it for me, Skyline close second.

The only 888 I have anymore is the polished LOTR 888. So classy.

I miss the c13.

why don’t they just redo the c22?? I feel like the community is ready. I’m guessing it’s a pain to make, but I’d definitely be interested if they could make it in the 300 range. I bet a lot of people would.

If they could do the c-13 so it could use hubstacks (for weight) that would be killer.

I have a blue, small bearing and a red, large bearing. They were both pre-orders, and they’re still fun to throw.

I have quite a few Skylines and they are indeed fantastic!

1 Like

I concur! I don’t have a Skyline, but I keep hearing about how good they are.