New throwback release from YoyoFactory - The SKYLINE!

The Skyline was one of our favorite YoYoFactory models that many early fans will remember to this day. Created in 2008 as an evolution of the 888, the Skyline offered more rim weight, excellent spin power, and fun undersized performance!

Now 11 years later. YoYoFactory is re-imagining their classic 888 design in titanium and decided they shouldn’t just stop there. The modern yoyo world needs more hubstacks! Hubstacks bring such a fun and unique playability to yoyo, and the Skyline is the perfect way to get them into people’s hands!

Available in 5 classic solid colors and at an amazing new price, the Skyline is one of the most fun pocket sized yoyos around!

Releasing Wednesday 11/27 @ 10AM EST.

9 Likes

This yoyo is really good :+1:

3 Likes

Is it the same shape as the old version? Looks slightly different to me but I could be wrong.

That is an amazing price!!

4 Likes

i think he made a mention about it in the ti888 facebook campaign page updates…

Same shape. Just a hair wider.

Darker red is OG, lighter red is new.

12 Likes

The flat bearing is also keeping the feel OG. Super Fun

3 Likes

One of my favorite graphics

1 Like

Nice that it’s not just a repro but little wider. I think this is good.

Are these already sold out, or is there a glitch with the site?

1 Like

I would guess it’s a glitch since the timer is still up

1 Like

Kinda what I was thinking.

1 Like

@YoYoExpertGarrett about that timer error maybe?

Also the walls are a LOT lower in the modern version. I love it so much. Almost more than the Ti888. Almost.

3 Likes

Weird - page was active at 10AM, we had orders… Must have been some sort of mischievous Thanksgiving ghost type of situation. Page is active again, sorry about that everyone!

4 Likes

Dude, so I got one of these in the mail today (it’s a surprise for my kiddo, but I have to check it for QC ya know :smirk:).

Good gravy Mrs Davey! This little guy packs a hell of a punch! I was NOT expecting this to spin at warp-drive speed via pull starting the stacks.

I can power through 2 or 3 of my normal 1-throw combos with this thing. And it’s surprisingly stable too! Consider me oficially: :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: :tada: :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

I’ve been enjoying my skyline a lot these past couple of days. It may be tiny by today’s standards, but still has all this power packed into each throw. The flat bearing included just forces me to plane manage better to keep the fun going. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I retract this statement. I do love it more than the Ti888.

1 Like