DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Alright, heres one. Crusader Edition:

Dark Grey base color with Yellow and red spash.

How about a tree-ish look?

Maybe a dark brown base with lighter brown speckles? Maybe also do a green speckle over that? To make it look like a tree? You could also add different shade speckles of brown.

Here is another colorist idea. Lime green inside hubs with the rest being bright purple. Then on the whole yoyo have an electric blue splash and a bright orange splash

Iā€™m thinking about colorways inspired by Dr. Suess. The colors on the covers of the books are always interesting to look at. For example Cat in the Hat- red, white, and black splash. Green Eggs and ham- green, yellow, and orange. The lorax- orange, yellow, pinkish, light greenā€¦Just a thoughtā€¦

1 Like

Magenta+baby blue+lime sprinkles ;D

Iron man edition: Red/silver acid wash w/ gold splash.

The one that is close is actually a pink/purple acid wash with green speckles. It just looks blue when compared to the pink.

IMO, that would be awesome with speckles instead of splashes!

Ooh, Iā€™ll change it!

Iā€™ll do both!

Double this but having different options I.E. Splash Vs. Speckle. Also, you could do combinations of both. Solid covered with splash and speckle? Your choice.

How about a tree-ish look?

Maybe a dark brown base with lighter brown splashes? Maybe also do a green splash over that? To make it look like a tree? You could also add different shade splashes of brown.

i wish i had the money for one of these bad-boys.

That would be very cool!

I love earth tone colors on yoyos.

I hope I get picked. ^^

I can say rite now you will make it into the poll.

Any kind of muted color (any brown, a flat black, off white, grey, etc) with slash marks that look like stab wounds in deep red randomized over the body.
It would look really amazing spinning, and unique as heck sitting still.
Youā€™d definitely be recognizable.

You like it???

Thank you!

How about just a solid sodablasted clear anodized Wrath?

Simple yet stylish

I like it. I do not want to tread on One Drops thing though.

I am looking into patterned soda blast maskings so that I can make a polished symbol on the yoyos instead of engravings. I will do a few solids for those who requested, marked down a little cheaper.

So we put a few up for sale on our new facebook store tab.

We are only going to sell 4 of the Gold/Grey Acid Wash w/ Silver Splash.
$120 Free Shipping

Be 1 of 4 People to get one before they are released! There will only be 10 made in this colorway EVER, on an already limited rlease! ;D

www.facebook.com/DeadlySpINS

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/241/20120828181233427.jpg
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4868/20120828181211159.jpg