DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Interesting… I just recently discovered DS as a company… This was an issue I was not aware happened.

On a happy note… I just picked up a MIB Wrath from a B/S/T Thread here(a beautiful Colorway). This means I am almost caught up with my set. I just need a 7075 Pride and I got the whole family :slight_smile: Can’t wait to throw it around some.

The Greed proto pics I saw at some point looked quite nice, definitely interested in picking one up when the time comes.

I got a Wrath in a colorway that I’m really happy with and although the yoyo never really “spoke” to me in a way that made me want to hold on to it forever, it has all the qualities I would look for in such a yoyo. I passed on the Pride mostly based on the fact that I was in the process of trying to get rid of my Ava/Sas and although the Pride clearly differs from those two in actual specs (especially with both 6061 and 7075 variants), I suspect that the overall shape would still turn me off. Both versions look like fantastic yoyos with a number of great colorways, and they’ve certainly been well received so far. It looks like they sold just fine without me too ;D

Woot---- Got a brand new MIB 7075 Pride on the way This completes my set for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see the restock?

Sorry man - no restock What I meant it was never played with. I just said it a little funky

Update- It’s Here! Isn’t it great when family gets together! :slight_smile:

I want that wrath! That thing is pretty.

1 Like

Thanks man all of them are still mint too (Which I am surprised since I use each of them alot)
But I have always loved the finish on my wrath. Very unique!

The blast on the wrath is so good! I love mine. But I prefer the darker colors.

I agree… While I love how the pride plays ( even more then my wrath) I like the finish of my wrath better then my pride. DS should really consider using the finish of the wrath on future throw I.e greed.
Plus the darker color way is incedable

The BB on my 6061 Pride feels great.

Same here… but have you ever had the pleasure of throwing the wrath? The finish almost feels like satin. I haven’t felt a finish like it before. Very nice for Grinds (not that the 6061 pride isn’t) It’s just better IMO.

Yeah Alex have you ever played a wrath?

Of course he has haha! He is a team member after all :slight_smile: The Wraths being machined from One Drop has them come with a tumble. I believe that is the finish that is on the wrath.

Tumbled or not, there was extra blast after that. Soda, I’m guessing. The Wrath is NOT a straight-up pyramatte tumble. I know pyramatte, and that is not it.

Never played a Wrath.

I knew it!

LOL… Who feels dumb??? <------ this guy :wink: Sheepishly tiptoes away

Alex is kidding by the way lol

I also got confirmation that the blast on the wrath and pride are the same. So if you notice a difference it’s probably because of the shape that lends the wrath to great grinds.

There are also tiny machining “grooves” in the Pride that are not present on the Wrath. This gives them each a different feel. I like both of them, but they do feel a bit different.

No need to feel dumb! The only indicator that I am on the team is tiny tiny print under my avatar. I can’t expect everyone to notice. So unless you’ve seen my videos around (they’re dope) I don’t really expect you to know things like that.

I agree about the finish on the Wrath. It feels fantastic. And while I like the play of the Pride more, I find myself picking up the Wrath sometimes just to feel that sweet sweet finish and do some wicked grinds.