DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Yes, right after I typed that up, the Hspin Envy came to mind (very good yoyo, that one was). I’m sure DS will figure something out.

Easy! Call it the rolling-off-the-tongue marketing-ready “Covetousness”. :wink:

:wink:

My guess is, that they will do what other companies do…Wrath 2, New Wrath, Pride 2, “New Greed,” and so on. I like that…“New Greed,” has a ring to it. :slight_smile:

So conflicted on what to buy :slight_smile: such much good stuff going in here in the DS camp!

DS is is going to go such a long way.
Flaming envy sounds pretty ringggyyy too.

Catch zone on the Greed reminds me of a Sleipnir/Supernova cross. This has me foaming at the mouth. Can’t wait to get my hands on a proto.

Exactly that!
The cup looks like a… More fashionable Sleipnir.

Alex, You may have found your perfect throw :wink:

Depends on the specs! I prefer undersized. 50-52 is my sweet spot. Weight doesn’t matter really as long as its not a rock.

The Greed will probably be a bit bigger. It looks like maybe 56 to me.

Who knows man! haha!

Got a team shirt in the mail the other day. Check it out!

Sexy!

sounds a little like new breed.

I think they could come up with some other “deadly” names.

oh wow. that shirt is crazy good. I need one with my Pride!

Ok guys do my purchase plan is as follows.

Save and buy a wrath

Save and buy a canvas.

Save and buy a pride once it comes out

I think this will work.

My Pride money is going to be spent before the Pride comes out now. :-/ Still planning on finding some money for it, but it’s hard for an impulse shopper like me to keep something earmarked for 2 months or more.

Sorry, Greg! I can’t really blame you. I wouldn’t be able to wait for months like this either. Hey, maybe we can delay the release enough for you to save up again! :smiley:

Unfortunately, these shirts are team only. Dan says he’s “reworking” them for sale. Not really sure what that means

So is there any news other than “mid-September” about the pride release? I mean, I no grumble, I wait. But I’m pretty excited ;D

6061’s are still at ano and will remain there for another week or two as far as I know.

Ok. Thanks, I was just curious of the progress. Not complaining or anything :slight_smile: