DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

I’m complaining! I want my Pride already :stuck_out_tongue:

Hype hype hype
All day long
Hype hype hype
While I sing this song
Gonna hype that pride
Gonna make it shine
Gonna clean off the bearing
With turpentine.

So want!!!

I think i’m gonna make the Wrath my first high end yo-yo this weekend, after payday. hopefully they still have the gold then. I will probably pass on the pride (not a fan of the shape) but the Greed looks like it’ll be my baby.

Looking good guys, keep up the good work.

I think the wait is killing us all! In the meantime you guys can watch my new video! Let’s see how much the Pride can handle.

dude that was nuts! Really cool tricks. And you checking your hair lol. Though it added to the video, because the audience saw your face, and it maximized the visibility of the yoyo string! Unintentional or not, really awesome plan :smiley:

I just wanted to show off my good looks! Maximizing string visibility was just a side effect of that haha. And a much welcome one at that!

This little birdy has gotten word that Dan (owner of DS) will be receiving Prides back from ano tomorrow!!! So we should finally see a release soon :slight_smile:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I can’t wait to see how my colorway turned out.

That makes two of us!

Ooooohhhh YEEEAAAHHHH!!!

And is DS gonna be at penn states?

I will be at PA states so yea I will have a few of our throws for anyone to try out :slight_smile:

DAT STYLE.

Amazing. As Always.

1 Like

You guys aren’t ready for the awesomeness that you are about to see.

1 Like

what is it?

We’ll just say some pretty pictures are incoming:)

I’m taking a long shot here but I’m guessing it’s centered around the pride.

Well pics are great. but im chompin at the bit to get my gruby hands on this yomo.

Joe is this where i was suppose to look homie

Hey guys! Long time no update so we got some sweet pictures to show our fans :slight_smile:

We recently received our 6061 Prides back from ano and got them pictured. This yoyo took a while to release but we needed to make this perfect before we released it. That is something we “Pride” ourselves in doing by releasing the best product possible. You will be seeing them here at YYE and possibly other retailers :slight_smile:

Here they are!

You can find some of the other colorway at our Facebook page: Drop us a like if you haven’t already

Hope you like them!!

-Joey

4 Likes