DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

I’m really excited about this ;D

Also what do yall think of this idea?

You should make a line of throws and call it “The Seven Deadly Spins”.

Glad to hear it! That is actually our intention! we just didn’t want to limit it to seven.
All of our releases will be fit to each name with play style and looks.

Ex: Sloth will be heavy long spinning and slower for flow and slack style tricks.
While the wrath literally feels like it angry!!

1 Like

Yoyos are now being moved to anodizing!!! I am doing two runs of 50 with 10 colorways total. Next 50 run is when I will be doing the community colorway CONTEST!

Which area of worlds? I have a really good memory.

Sooo pumped!

me too

1 Like

Just subbing to the thread. This looks pretty interesting.

We are now on facebook!! Please like our page to show support. At the end of September we will gice away a Yoyo to a random person that has liked our page!

link?

Dang, wish I had a facebook.

you should make a twitter

Yeah, would be helpful… Maybe combine the likes on facebook with followers on twitter?

Ya ^ ^

Don’t worry, I got it :slight_smile:

My apologies!

twitter.com/DeadlySpINS Had it up earlier forgot to post link!! I will accept colorway ideas on all Platforms. Twitter Yoyoexpert forum posts and Facebook

Thank you, followed

Following.

I’ve been wanting to have a colorway like this on one of my throws. ;D

orange black acidwash with purple splash

They look amazing!! I hope all the fancy anodizing doesn’t bump up the price too much. It’d be a bummer that I won’t be able to try this because I’m a broke college student.

We are still working out the final costs. We will do our best, the price will accurately reflect the amount we spent to make them.