Deadly SpINS Contests!! Pick A Colorway or Just Like Us!!

Wanted to give mine more in depth.

A nice bright orange that is acid washed with clear anodize; then is splash with big splotches of purple, not huge. But bigger than most splashes.

Thank youā€¦I was watching kill bill when it hit meā€¦lol

Yes it is!

A rainbow gradient powder coat yoyo with neon green and neon orange speckle or splash or whatever.

Could that be done? A rainbow yoyo would be cool enough.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/560/Rebel-YoYos-Macrocosm

Key word, YourBBQ, is powder coat.

Yeah, so true.

Tan and silver wash with blue fading to green splash!!!

And the spike in the hub bubble gum pink

Black inner hub with the rest red with a black/clear acid wash splash

Colorway name - preschool!

Colors - hot pink with electric blue acid wash and neon yellow SPLASH!

ā€¦SSsssssā€¦

I donā€™t even know what a powder coat is! :-[ ;D

I want it to be like thisā€¦

a dark, sort of midnight blue on the hubs and in the gap, but accentuate the brushstrokes- donā€™t make it a solid anodiazation (if that makes sense) sort of a splash, but closer together. then around that on the rims, make it a gloss black.

Since we canā€™t use white, blue to black fade, with orange speckle. I think it would look cool. :slight_smile:

hmm i was thinking something like a dark green and sky blue acid wash, (and possibly a neon orange splash (a thick organic splash similar to on the albatross) or speckle)
Or a black and forrest green acid wash with a copper speckle (a light speckle, so that it just adds an accent to overall yoyo, and gives it a slight copper sheen while it spins, but dosent overwhelm the other colors).

Hope those two ideas make sense, my explaining might seem a bit strange but i did the best that i could.

Thanks,
FlyCaster

Orangey red (like this) with silver and white splash

Maroon base with a white almost transparent splash and yellow speckles.

I think you should do something a little more innovativeā€¦

I was thinking a fade. But instead of having it fade like a normal yo-yo (each half is two colors, and spins to create a mix of the two) you have a ā€œcentral fade.ā€ So one rim would be yellow, and another blue, and as you got closer and closer to the catch zone/bearing it would fade to green on both sides. It wouldnā€™t spin to anything coolā€¦ But itā€™s still cool. If you ask meā€¦ :slight_smile:

You could leave the cups each color of the rim i.e. the blue rim would have a blue cup, yellow rim yellow cup OR you could have the inner hub have a acid wash type of thing, with the same color as the catch zone, similar to some of the stuff clyw does with the chief (similar to the buffalo Bob or petr kavka editions).

And the colors are endless :slight_smile: so you can keep doing it! This was just an exampleā€¦ Fade to jade - ish. I really hope I made sense thoughā€¦ Haha.

Made perfect sense! I like the detail!

I would LOVE to see a very deep dark purple and black acid wash with a neon/lime green splash <3

Btw, great work you guys. The design looks tantalizing. ;D

I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS and I think it would be awesome!!!
Any color base because it wouldnā€™t matter. And and little silver scrapes and dings all over. Not real damage but the ano can look like damage!!! This for one would be extremely original and creative, and second, people would be as shocked when they actually do damage it!!!

1 Like