Dark Magic Problem

I got my Dark MAgic in the mail about 1 or 2 month ago. Since i was a begginer i bought some thick lube because it said you should if you are are beginner. So i got my Dark magic in the the mail and i aplied some thick lubr even though the dm was responssive without the thick lube. So i put it on anyway. So a like 3 weeks ago i tested its sleep time. It was a minute and 30 seconds. So a week i tested it again with a stronger throw and it was only 30 seconds. I decieded to look at my bearing. I saw that it was rusted becasue the thick lube mad it rusty because the bearing is metal and when you apllie thicklube which is like water the metal(aka bearing)gets rusty wat should i do to get it un rusted without bying another bearing. And if you tell me to clean how do i clean the bearing.

PLEASE RESPOND

Lube should of done it.

I’m not sure why… but bearings hae their own way of life, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

try cleaning it http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,871.0.html

Just adding to their advice, thick lube shouldn’t make it rust, but it should prevent rust. Thick lube is nothing like water.

If it is really not spinning much anymore, you can try putting WD40 on it for a few seconds, then dump it into mineral spirits/lighter fluids. Don’t do this unless your bearing is really not spinning any more than like 1 second.