Czechpoint, Horizon or Superstar bi-metal?

Helloo!

I currently own two Shutters and I’m thinking of picking up another metal yoyo.

I can’t decide which one to get. Czech? Horizon? Or the Superstar bi-metal?

I like to play 1a, but I’m new to Yoyoing so yeah. Any tips/suggestion would mean a lot. Looking to build up my yoyo collection slowly :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Horizon, it’s just amazing- please do get it- the fingers pin cup, and horizontal and stability… Love it

I love how it looks like! I have yet to learn how to play the yoyo horizontally though ;(

I’m actually thinking of getting the czech and horizon instead of getting a superstar by itself.

I have only played the 2016 SS, but it is a very solid and stable throw.
The Horizon is on my short list of throws I want though, so I’d say both of those are good choices.

I haven’t thrown a Czech, but I’ve heard good things about it too.

Getting the Czech and the Horizon might be a good bet over the one SS.

Yeap! Two for one.

How’s the Aluminium Dream compared to the Horizon and Czech?

Well I have never used a Czech or horizon but I have a Shutter and several others and my favorite is the 2016 SS, very solid, a little undersized which is nice for tech combos. Also very stable, definitely the best one for horizontal in my collection in my opinion

Make the difficult look easy and the simple look stunning.

I say superstar ss

1 Like

With the discount you could get the SS and the Horizon (or Czech Point) for just $15 more than the CP and Horizon…

Thanks for the replies guys! I’ve decided to get the Replay Pro, Czech and Horizon.

Looking forward to test em out!! Thank you once again!!

You should re-think that decision, and replace one of the metals with a SS Superstar. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.

I’ll eventually get the SS Superstar. I’ve decided to purchase a few yoyos monthly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hopefully the SS promo will still be around when you decide to buy. IMO that makes the SS a no-brainer. Good choice on the Replay Pro. When I bought the SS I used the discount to buy the RP, and to be honest, that’s the yoyo I’m addicted to right now!

the bi metal super star is my favorite throw because its cheap fo a bi metal yoyo and its really light and stable enough

I hope so too!

Have yet to try a bi-metal :grin: