Cyber Monday 2023 is here! - Up to 50% off on select products

:rotating_light::computer: Cyber Monday Sale is LIVE at YoYoExpert! :computer: :rotating_light:

CyberMonday

Up to 50% off on a bunch of select products!

Sale ends Friday 12/1/23 at 11:59pm EST

15 Likes

Now these are the Deals

2 Likes

Keep your eyes opened! - We will be adding more products throughout the week! :eyes::fire::yo-yo::rotating_light:

13 Likes

Those big funs would be great for anyone starting a club. 9.99 for a super fun and capable plastic.

2 Likes

Some winners here for sure! Here’s some highlights for me:

can’t really go wrong with discounted c3, might be a lot on the BST soon though from the c3 black friday boxes, so maybe hold your breath on this one

specifically the Will V2s, great yoyo for the price here

The informel is a really solid yoyo, I think at $40 it’s an incredible performer, rivals the unprld recognition if you want less of a tech yoyo and more of an all-rounder.

The journey is really underrated, you might be able to find these on the BST for slightly cheaper though. The shape is really comfortable and this yoyo packs a surprising amount of rimweight in.

skyva is just a solid plastic, tad bit heavy, but I would recommend this over the big fun

4 Likes

OH MY SWEET BABY RAYS :open_mouth:

These deals are insane! Glad I have some money saved up!

2 Likes

Those are some great Yoyo! I got the Good Life Breeze! :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

Guys can please someone buy or gift me that insanely beautiful matte titanium Radius? (jk but please get it!)

Never had a titanium yoyo but this looks insanely great (knowing also how it play the Radius), please someone take it I do not have 300 bucks!

1 Like

if we start a gofundme, it would only take like 35 of us donating $10 to make this a reality

Ahahahahh is not necessary but thanks mate, I send you a big hug, at some point I think I will have to scout the bst for a nice first titanium, possibly when the times are better than now!