New release from C3 - The PROGRESSIVER!

The latest release from C3yoyodesign is a new high-end model designed for high speed and easy control - The Progressiver!

First released in their Black Friday Cyber Monday Super Pack, the Progressiver was built for contest players who demand extreme speed and maximum control. The lightweight bi-metal construction, just 63.6g, ensures the yoyo can move at high speed through long practice sessions without hand strain.

The strong V-shape profile features a bumped gap area to handle rejections with ease and the overhanging stainless steel rims offer impressive spin power and stability.

Midnight Release - Wednesday, 3/16 @ 11:59PM EDT!

8 Likes

I don’t think we’re running out of good yoyo designs.

But man, we do seem to be running out of good names for them!!

13 Likes

It’s just so progressive they had to make up a new word.

7 Likes

It goes to 11.

4 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

Oh, The Progressivest?

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Jokes aside though, it’s a fantastic yoyo. I picked it up expecting just another bi-metal blah blah v-shape blah, but I was very impressed with the speed and level of control. They could have named it the Impressiver!

6 Likes

Do you think I’ll save 15% if i go with Geicoer?

2 Likes

The purple one is a lookerer…

2 Likes

Agree with that

And what specific yo-yo models are “just another bi-metal blah blah v-shape blah” to you?

1 Like

Not going to put down any specific yoyo or company, the point I was trying to get across was that it played different than I expected from first look. I’m not always a huge fan of v-shapes, but I would be happy to own one of these, maybe when they put out some more colors.

2 Likes

I don’t have a specific color in mind, but I like more contrasting colored rings in bi-metals personally.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think it’s not a word as well after a bit more investigation.

1 Like

Looks like it is a word after all, just not an English word. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes