New from C3 - Vanitas, Progressiver, DiGamma Crash!

Vanitas:

Inspired by the V-shape profile of the KROWN.st, fused with the wide stance of the Galaxy Diver, and pushing performance to the limits with the weight distribution of the Edolass. The Vanitas brings a new level to contest ready yoyo play. It plays fast and powerful and the light 63.5g weight ensures the Vanitas can handle high speed play without that heavy straining feel in the hand.

Progressiver:

First released in their Black Friday Cyber Monday Super Pack, the Progressiver was built for contest players who demand extreme speed and maximum control. The lightweight bi-metal construction, just 63.6g, ensures the yoyo can move at high speed through long practice sessions without hand strain.

The strong V-shape profile features a bumped gap area to handle rejections with ease and the overhanging stainless steel rims offer impressive spin power and stability.

DiGamma Crash:

This is the 2nd Generation of Gamma Crash and the latest model in C3yoyodesign Crash series - The Digamma Crash!

Based on the design of their most popular Bi-material Gamma Crash, the Digamma Crash features an updated more H-shaped profile for improved spin power and tilt resistance along with a larger stainless steel rim for extreme weight distribution.

7 Likes

DiGamma is phenomenal. Don’t sleep on it.

6 Likes

Man am I glad I waited on the DiGamma Crash, I love the clear and rainbow rims.

2 Likes

I love the pink and blue I snagged. If they release a blackout I will snag it I’m a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Aww man… those colors are sweet, i should have waited 2 weeks…

3 Likes

I think the rainbow rims would look better with it more clear rather than the smokey clear

4 Likes

I agree as well, it looks better if it’s like the clear and gold rims one, but hey it glows in the dark!

It glows a blue colour instead of your typical greenish-yellowish colour as well so that makes up for it.

2 Likes

That is cool, but unless its UV light activated as well, i dont see the point. Its already difficult to yoyo in the day time but in darkness?!

1 Like

It’s definitely UV light activated. In fact, it’s probably even brighter under UV. Black light would make the yoyo stand out easily from the darkness.

Daaaang thats way cooler

1 Like