Custom Legend Wings for $13 Shipped!

You know you need this.

13 is not unlucky. My oldest son was born on Friday the 13th, and he designed this logo!

2 shipped for $22!

Meet me in person at rehearselive.com, and get one for free!

6 Likes

Not a fan of legend wing to put it mildly, but that is a super cool engraving!

2 Likes

Then buy one for display!

If I sell about 12 of them, I can give some away as promos to people here in Atlanta, and pay for another order.

1 Like

…and if I sell 1 of them, it will lessen my wife’s derision!

4 Likes

Well I sold one to one of my guitar students! Only 11 to go…

My wife hasn’t brought them up again, so I can’t be smug yet. Buy some, and help me be more smug!

3 Likes

These play better than any other version, cuz you can turn 'em up to 11!!!

1 Like

You all should be buying several of these to leave laying around for Fixed Axle February.

I get: to, too, and two; and there, their, and they’re; and your, and you’re; but I don’t get lying around vs laying around…

1 Like

Will also consider trade for mint Tundra.

2 Likes

No only do these play so nice, but being made of rock maple*, they sound amazing!

*Not really…

2 Likes

I’m a horrible salesman…

Also, I want to trade for a Dietz.

2 Likes

What exactly do you want to trade for a Dietz?

2 Likes

I don’t really know…

I have some older Dif-e-yo models, for instance a nickel plated Wide Load. I think I have a wooden box for it.

I have a Tom Kuhn Tom Cat in Tortoise Shell. Have the box with all the goodies.

Just trying to think of things you might be interested in…

What are you looking for?

I’ll update my OP with some of what I have after work.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with the legend wing in my book.

Unless we’re talking about the weird rubbery white version.

3 Likes

These are raw, and the cord comes with a lifetime warranty!*

*Not to be confused with the string; which comes with no warranty.

Can’t decide if I want that wide load or the Tom cat.

1 Like

I’ll send some pics tonight.

I don’t think there is damage on the Wide Load, but it has a patina, and I played with it quite a bit back in the day. I have all the pogs and rings with it. IIRC, it fell out of my pocket and got dinged in the driveway. I was so upset about it, I bought another half from Frank! I think it was the fact that I didn’t do it yo-yoing, that burned me so. The bearing probably needs some TLC.

I never played with the Tom Cat much. I imagine it’s the more valuable one from a collectors standpoint?

I don’t collect only play. But I’m interested. I don’t have service at home but I’ll throw the Fritz tomorrow so it’ll be in my pocket for pics. I think I’ll select the Tom cat. I never had one of those and Deth speaks highly of it. Looks like you got a deal Sir.

2 Likes

I’m just sayin’…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.