Cubing Corner

I started learning pi case for cmll and it’s soooo easy. They all use the same basic ideas that I’ve learned in cmll already. I’m hoping that it’s that easy with sune, anti-sune, and bow-tie

Those are the hardest for coll, in fact I didn’t bother to learn sune antisune. Bow ties weird for coll but I’m sure it’ll be fine for cmll.

I actually started antisune just a bit ago (like 10 minutes lol) and it doesn’t seem that hard (for roux), because anti-niklas is one algorithm and anti sune is another, so I kind of already know 2 right off the bat. I’m assuming for F2l the algorithms are a lot longer so as to preserve the edge orientation. Oh, btw, I’m using this site: http://lubixcube.com/CMLL.html
You know what I’d really like? After I’ve learned cmll, a list of algorithms that solve the cube from there. Would there be too many? Do they have something like this?

Eh I don’t know about that but you could force easier cases for the next step using ollcp. I know kirjava and 5bld ( on Speedsolving) do this. Kirjava is sub 10 and 5bld was sub 7 at one point. ( Alex Lau)

Okay

if you want a more in depth explanation you can ask but for now i think it’s okay. What alg do you use for the 2 bad edges case where there is one on top and one on bottom?

I put the bad edge on top to the side, M whichever way puts 3 bad edges on top (and a bad center), point that arrow towards the area the M came from, and do the M the other way, and I have my arrow (I’m going to assume you know what the arrow is).

Okay thanks

Btw, how’s blind going?

Badly, I’ve given it up for now to work on Colour neutrality.

Were you using m2 for edges or old pochmann? If you’re using m2, I would totally suggest switching because old pochmann is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

Pochman, but my memo was just terrible. I’ll try again, but I have a competition in two months and I want to podium so I’m practicing hard for oh and 3x3. Do you do any OH?

No. I don’t like hydroxide that much. But as to what you were really asking, no, not that much. I can do it under 5 minutes, but I’ve never learned how to do it properly.

Oh, it’s my favorite event by far.

Vgj on that 4bld success on cam

This?

Yeah

Did you use a tutorial for oh? Or did you just figure it out for yourself?

Kind of, I looked it up when I just had a rubiks brand and then when I got an actual cube I remembered the basics. I would reccomend asmallkitten YouTube channel and look for tutorials.

How does a blind work! XD