Cubing Corner

Niice. Mine is 21.32

Nice! Mine is 6.9x

Youā€™re undermining my confidence. 6.9 seconds??!??

Anyway, just set the standard for my blindsolve time, 5:26:331

Dang, did you get some crazy skip or something? lol Nice

No, full step. 8 move Xxcross though, so I suppose it was pretty lucky. Oh and sorry stuartww. I donā€™t really get lucky skips in 3x3, but I get a ton with one handed.

Iā€™m thinking of filming some solves tonite. Would anybody want to see them?

Sure!

Uploadingā€¦
Edit: never mind my computer sucks, Iā€™ll upload tommorow.

yes. for sure

24.3 ;D
Edit: 24.26 ;D ;D ;D

Gj!!!

1 Like

Ok, hahahahahahahaha, I just set my record, after the most insane skip I think Iā€™ve ever had. 21.13. After I finished the left block, the right block got solved in like no moves. I forget what happened cuz I was so excited when I saw it. I thought, ā€œOhhhhhh, hereā€™s my chance.ā€ I got another big break because I came across a case in which I know CMLL (headlights, rows). I could have gotten even better but I got distracted for a second just as I finished when I looked at the time. Ohhhhhh man, YEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHH!!!

Wat that skip mustā€™ve been crazy

Yeah. It wasnā€™t no moves but it took only one or two moves to pair up and insert the first pair and the other three pieces were solved.

Tried two cubes blind today. Got the first one right and the second one was three corners away; not really all that much harder than one, it just takes a longer time for memorization. Iā€™m actually probably going to get a guanlong just because I need a third cube for three. After three Iā€™ll probably go after the 4x4x4 blindfolded.

I hate how good you are at bld

Well, youā€™ll like me even less when you hear that I almost did 3 lol. I was using a lousy dollar store cube as my third, so that was pure torture. I missed on my aolong with three corners. And before that I did two.

:frowning: >:( >:(
:wink:

lol

I just solved the centers for blind 4x4. Thereā€™s only one more algorithm I need to get that down. As for edges, Iā€™m learning r2 (M2 for 4x4), which unfortunately is not analogous to my 3x3 method; Iā€™ve got right and left face down, and Iā€™m feeling pretty good about the l face. The r face I have to look at again. Corners is slightly different because of parity. Maybe someday Iā€™ll be able to do it.