Cricket Bind

Cool business. Someone posts a new yoyo trick, and within three days there’s already a tutorial and two other vids. Kudos.

But neat bind.

I can’t explain tricks for my life, but I have a bind similar to that

Trapeze and his brother, you go for slack but don’t catch it, spin twice, let go of loop on middle finger, it should catch into a bind.

1 Like

I invented a bind where you pour syrup on the yoyo while its spinning!

That has to be damaging somehow. :wink:

Rather neat. I can get it to bind when doing Newbs United’s version, but not the version depicted in Yuki’s video. Hopefully a gif will help me get it down.

For those that need it, here’s the .gif

http://imgur.com/JhejIVS

Jiffy

Yes! I do something like that too. Trap+bro, pinch and spin the slack around twice but don’t catch it, release pinch just enough to let yoyo drop down towards the hanging slack until it stops, then completely drop loop on middle finger for the bind.

The twist in the string from spinning the slack around twice gets it to bind.

1 Like

This bind is dope. Thanks!

While trying to figure this out, I found a bind I thought was this but apparently wasn’t. Basically it’s just a sky bind from a motftahb aka rt mount. Aren’t acronyms fun?

this is great, thanks man (Yuki as well)! I love how u do a whole combo right at the end ahaha jokes. I better starting doing this bind it actually looks crazy… So, thanks yoNinja too!

Great bind, and videos, it looks fun to do, I am going to definitely add this to my list!

I ended up doing a bind that was just a trapeze and brother, then with my non throw hand, pull the loop off my throw hand finger , pull it down across and bind away. It has probably been done before but there is always that “AHA” when you figure something out on your own.