Craving more SPYY!

Pro, its a pretty basic, easy to like shape.

1 Like

D’oh, just re-read my last post: I meant between the Supra and Spyder II.

But I’ll count that as another vote for the Pro.

Oops :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, out of the 2 i like the supra. The spyder 2 is kinda high walled and isnt very stable. The supra is a nice, well rounded yoyo.

Heh, no, the “oops” is mine. What I originally wrote wasn’t clear in the least! Thanks for that vote. It seems to be down to two opposites for me: the Revenger and the Supra. The availability of the Supra is much higher, so that’s a likely bet. Sadly, no spikes. :wink: Luckily, I still have the El Ranchero and Punch Line for those needs.

If you are looking for a bit of variety, have a go with a Flying V. Its a narrow throw which I found helped me get more precise and consistent with my tricks and as a bonus slides into the pocket nicely!

It is my favorite throw by far and it maintains the SPYY high standard of quality and reliability. It might be a little hard to get one and its definitely not for everyone, so if you could try one before buying one I would suggest you do so but I guarantee you it will give you some variety and make change the way you play.

1 Like

I might track down a Flying V some day. It would certainly fit the “variety” category!!!

For now, I pulled the trigger on both the Pro and the Supra. They’re similar to one another, but I couldn’t decide between them so when I was offered a good deal on both, I just went for it.

Also added more SPYY by way of the EH.

So, that’s 3 SPYY in the mail. :wink:

Thanks everyone for your opinions! Definitely still thinking of Revenger, Flying V, and Solaris some day… :wink: