counterweights

i know its a preference thing but i was wondering if anyone had a good range for me to test as a CW for a DM

Try the Duncan die. I really like them. They’re great counterweights. :wink:

CloudyWeights.

Great CW.

Ask B-Rad about them.

All I use is Duncan Dice. Shannon Cubes are also great, not sure if J-Spinn is still making them though.

Use the good ol’ rubber ball! :smiley:

i love counterweights! i use metal mans counterweights or 5 spacers

use the ball… if you are doing a high speed trick and it hits you it doesnt hurt

does anyone have a duncan die and a spin top i can trade for or buy?

For the DM a good one is a Duncan Die. For a advanced metal, I like spintops.

i wanna try both the Duncan die and a spin top button but dont know where i can get both together so if anyone can sell me one of each that wud be great

It is not worth the money to ship them, if you go to any big competitions you can get spintops and dies come with Duncan yoyo’s

the duncan yoyos at my toys r us come with the heads not the die

Heads are just as good, pretty much all Duncan CW are the same, it’s just the die is symmetrical and feels better to use.

oh cause i have the monkey and the skull but dont rly care for them i have something i can prolly make into one but idk wich size one i shud use

What don’t you like? Shape or weight?

its mainly the shape

Then get two normal sized dice and drill holes in them, those will be better for you.

I would recomond you not to use the Duncan ball CW…if you get used to the normal dice (duncan) its way better. But I make CW for myself…