Could I attach YYF hubstacks to a one drop dingo?

I was thinking about this today, then I read the description of the hubstacks saying only compatable yoyos work. Are dingos compatable? Or only YYF compatable?

Thankssss :slight_smile:

(yoyo jake) #2

it requires modding witch you could screw your dingo up with and whydo you need hubstacks they get boring

ex:(you have a pgm) omg i love hubstacks they’re so fun, 10 min later, i hate hubstacks

dont do it

I borrow my friends PGM, I think hubstacks are really really fun. Not boring at all to me, but how would it screw up my dingo? Isn’t it just a longer axel an the kit?

(yoyo jake) #4

onedrop locktites there axles in and yo would have to remove it which is very hard to do and its not that simple

Aww, man. Thanks anyways :confused:

I haven’t decided to get a dingo yet, should I get one? Or a YYF yo?

(yoyo jake) #6

dingos are more of a novelty yoyo and whats your preferences and if its your fist metal i would get a dv888 or protege

I love small, metals. I have a Dv888, but it’s really dinged.

(Q) #8

Since when are Dingos novelties?

Dingos play with the best of them, and to own a Dingo is not to own a novelty, it’s to own a good yoyo.

I think I want one. haha.

Is it hard to put YYF hubstacks on a One Drop Dingo? Like the last poster said?

(Mi) #10

The answer is yes but the question is why?

(DanielBG) #11

I did it to my dingo in few monts ago and it makes vibe. Dont do it, like other said "wow hubstacks cool "and in 1 hour “boring” .

Dont do it.

He wants to do what he wants to do. If he wants to stack his dingo then fine. I think that locktite can be removed with acetone or some kind of paint remover/thinner. Since the nut/axle system is the same as the M1, i would believe that you can tap the nut out with a hammer. You tap the nut out using the axle.

(PutridNebula) #13

Novelty? A stacked Dingo would be a novelty, one that could play with the best of them, just know that stacking anything will increase the vibe. Just because a yoyo has vibe doesn’t make it unplayable, if you want to do it, do it, if you are afraid to then don’t it is up to you.

(JonasK) #14

It might work out fine or it might go bad, the real question is; do you want to take the risk?