Coolest yo-yo engravings?

Yes I just opened my Astrea and it is even prettier in person, particularly the shiny finish one I got. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG this Failure is Unknown Diesis!

Dazzle camo! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

the Casefiles 004 aka Yoluminati by G Squared Yoyos

79AC199C-B25D-48BD-BD9C-CB2D0C01D3E9

16 Likes

img_4999

9 Likes

Heh I just noticed those are yo-yo strings! Reminds me, of course, of this

5 Likes

That’s exactly what it was intended to remind you of.

1 Like

Right but you have to be quite old to get the reference, which is why I posted it. Not everyone is quite as old and stinky as you and I, Glen :blush:

5 Likes

I made that same comparison when they first came out and it was taken very negatively for some reason. The pulsar collection all shared the design too, I thought it was pretty cool that it was strings.

1 Like

Wow!, the silver one with eye got my attention.

I’m not too sure what they might go for now days Alchemy did a small-ish run of them back in 2007. They retailed for $63.

1 Like

that yo-yo was designed in 2007, I cannot believe I am not aware of alchemy.i have not heard of that company.

1 Like

It was started by the two awesome modders Eric Wolff and Rob Tsou. Jaco Greeff from Radiyoactive was also a big part of it as well. They released some pretty cool stuff like the CU, Cu Later (posted above) as well asthe Nimbus and the very popular delrin yoyo called The Silk.

4 Likes

my personal grail for the past 10 months :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This is a very good one

5 Likes

The ones with no engravings are the best, 99% of the time. Anyone know of any yo-yos with anime girls on them let me know. No reasons I just think they look kind of cool

2 Likes

Marm…

6 Likes

Nah not like that. I’m trying to find that one HSpin yo-yo that was a special edition

1 Like

Surreeeee

4 Likes

You already know I don’t even like anime :joy:

1 Like

There’s a variant of the Radical Seas Siren v2 that has an anime engraving.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRhtwxA_li/

No more in stock, though. :frowning:

4 Likes